Keflex 500 mg Pulvule is an antibiotic drug that is used to treat bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, ear infections, skin infections and respiratory infections. It works by inhibiting the development of bacteria.
People who are allergic to cephalexin are advised not to use Keflex. Patients who are suffering from a kidney disease, diabetes or stomach disorder should consult a doctor prior to using the medicine. Oral suspension of Keflex contains sugar, which might affect cancer patients, as stated by Drugs. Completing the dose as prescribed by a doctor is important. This drug may also be used during certain dental procedures, as noted by WebMD.