Where Can You File a Complaint for the Test X180 Supplement?


Quick Answer

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates dietary supplements such as the testosterone booster Test X180, and the agency accepts and investigates consumer complaints through its district offices, according to the FDA website. Contact information for each local office is found at fda.gov.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Consumers who experience negative reactions to food products, including supplements, may report issues to a district FDA consumer complaint coordinator, notes the FDA website. These offices process reports involving non-emergency situations. MedWatch is a reporting program maintained by the FDA for people who experience serious problems with special nutritional products, including product quality problems, usage errors and adverse health reactions. Consumers as well as health care professionals may file MedWatch reports online, by phone or by mail or by faxing or mailing MedWatch Form 3500.

Testosterone boosters such as Test X180 are designed to increase male hormone levels that affect endurance, sexual performance and strength, but there isn't enough evidence to support their efficacy, states the Human Performance Resource Center. Testosterone booster products are classified as high-risk dietary supplements, and the FDA has found that they may contain undeclared and illegal ingredients, such as anabolic steroids.

Complaints regarding the deceptive or unfair advertising of dietary supplements are handled by the Federal Trade Commission, states the FDA.

Learn more about Vitamins & Supplements

Related Questions