What Websites Let Someone Apply for Senior Housing?


Quick Answer

Senior housing is managed by state and local housing authorities, many of which have application forms available on their websites. A full list of housing authorities by state is available on the official U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has a comprehensive list of multifamily housing units for the elderly and persons with disabilities at HUD.gov. To see if there are units available, click on a state, find some local facilities and call to inquire about vacancies. Seniors who need assistance completing the process of applying for housing can contact one of the HUD certified housing counselors listed at HUD.gov.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions