What Are Some Ways to Replace a Lost Naturalization Certificate?


Quick Answer

To obtain a replace a lost naturalization certificate, an applicant must submit an Application for Replacement/Citizenship Document (Form N-565) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services with a $345 application fee, as of 2015, states the Department of Homeland Security. Applicants must include two recent passport-style photographs with the application.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Applications that are not complete or accompanied by two recent passport-style photographs and the $345 application fee, paid by money order or a check drawn from a bank located in the United States, may be rejected. To avoid a rejection, applications should write legibly with black ink and remember to sign the application, instructs the Department of Homeland Security.

Learn more about Immigration

Related Questions