What Is the Way to File a Complaint With the Colorado Labor Board?

As of 2014, a person can file a complaint with the Colorado Labor Board through the Colorado state government website or call them at (303) 318-8441. The labor board has an assortment of forms to cover a multitude of complaints including wages and workplace conditions.

The website also provides a number of links to the laws and guidelines covering labor in the state of Colorado. Each section of the website has information and instructions on how to fill out the complaint forms. There are options to submit your forms electronically or to print them out to be mailed into or dropped off at the labor board offices. If a person is unsure what they need to file, calling the office will help to answer these questions.