How Do You Sign up for a Medical Transportation Program?


Quick Answer

Some government agencies, such as the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Texas Health and Human Services Commission and the City of Torrington, Connecticut, provide contact information you can use to receive medical transport help. Go to the appropriate department website of your agency to find the appropriate contact phone number.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To sign up for a medical transport in the state of Pennsylvania, contact the Medical Assistance Transportation Program representative in your area and complete and sign a one-time MATP application. The MATP then gives you details on scheduling your ride and notifies you of your rights. The MATP website has an interactive map of Pennsylvania counties that allows you to click on individual counties to view county transport information.

Set up medical transport rides in the state of Texas by calling at least two weeks in advance of the anticipating ride dates. You need to provide your Medicaid ID number, Children with Special Health Care Needs program number or your Social Security number, as well as your pick-up and drop-off addresses and the date and time of your medical visits.

Torrington's Assisted Medical Transportation Program for Seniors provides a phone number on its website you can call to schedule rides.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions