How Do You Renew Your Government Benefits?


Quick Answer

Government agencies such as the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, New York State Department of Health, and the Cuyahoga County Job and Family Services division provide online guidelines for renewing benefits. These benefits include health care and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Renew your SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care benefits online with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services by going to the ODHS website and clicking on the Renew/Re-open box. This takes you to a log-in page where you need to enter your email address and password to proceed. If you do not have these, then click on the link entitled Create A User ID And Password to create an account.

The website of the New York State Department of Health provides renewal forms for you to renew your Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus benefits, as well as phone numbers for those needing help filling out their forms.

The Cuyahoga County Job and Family Services has an online renewal form for continuing Ohio Medicaid benefits. Enter your name, position, organization, industry and contact information, and then hit the Submit button to send in your renewal information. The web page also provides an address and contacts for in-person or over-the-phone renewals.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions