Where Do You Pay Your U.S. Passport Renewal Fee?


Quick Answer

U.S. citizens can pay passport fees in person at any authorized passport acceptance facility, such as certain libraries and post offices, or a Department of State passport agency. Under certain circumstances, citizens can also mail payment to the National Passport Processing Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Department of State website at Travel.State.gov lists acceptance facilities and passport agencies across the country. By entering a ZIP code, individuals can view a list of payment locations within a geographic location.

Mailed payments are only allowed if the passport was issued within the last 16 years to an individual over the age of 16 years old. The passport must also list the person's current legal name and have no physical damage.

Learn more about US Government

Related Questions