How Do You Get a Passport Renewal Application?


Quick Answer

A passport renewal application can be downloaded from the U.S. Department of State's website. The completed application can be returned by mail or in person.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The applicant can return the completed renewal application by mail if the current passport is undamaged, returned with the application, issued after age 16 and within the last 15 years, and issued under the current legal name of the passport holder, states the U.S. Department of State. If the person's name has changed, an original or certified copy of a marriage certificate or other official evidence must be submitted. A person must renew in person at an approved renewal location if these requirements are not met.

Learn more about Immigration

Related Questions