What Legal Form Do You Need to Release Accident Liability on a Property?


Quick Answer

The legal form required to release accident liability on a property is a general liability waiver, according to Rocket Lawyer. This type of waiver is also referred to as a liability release form or waiver of claims.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

A general liability release of claims is commonly used as a legal protection when an individual or service provider wants to perform work on someone’s property, or where an event is held on another person's property and there is a risk of legal action, notes Rocket Lawyer. The release precludes any legal action from being brought against the service provider for actions or services arising out of the business relationship, including all known or unknown claims.

Learn more about Law

Related Questions