What Are Some US Government Immigration Forms?


Quick Answer

U.S. government immigration forms include forms EOIR-29, I-140, I-360 and I-526, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. These forms are free to download at the USCIS site.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Form EOIR-29 is the notice of appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals, notes USCIS. Form I-140, which requires a fee of $580 as of 2015, is the immigrant petition for an alien worker. I-360 is a petition for an Amerasian, widow or widower, or special immigrant. Form I-526 is an immigrant petition by an alien entrepreneur. The USCIS website offers forms, information and instructions for people interested in citizenship, green cards and jobs in the United States, as well as individuals wanting to petition to allow family members to come to the United States.

Learn more about Immigration

Related Questions