What Forms Do You Need to Process a Court Order?


Quick Answer

Individuals seeking a court order are required to fill out judicial council forms at a local, state or federal courthouse, explains the Judicial Branch of the California Courts. Legal forms vary based on the type of suit or case filed and may include a formal complaint or dispute.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

State and city courts require separate judicial council forms for each case, which may vary from domestic abuse prevention, a dissolution of marriage, child support requests, wage garnishments or small claims suit filing, according to the Judicial Branch of the California Courts. Individuals can find updated legal forms online at the court's website or at the circuit clerk's office at the courthouse.

Learn more about Law

Related Questions