Where Do You File Complaints About Binder and Binder?


Quick Answer

Complaints against law firms should be filed with the agency that issues licenses to practice law in that state, says the American Bar Association, which maintains a state-by-state list of such agencies on its website. Typically, valid complaints are handled by the disciplinary board of a state's Supreme Court.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

In addition, anyone who has conducted business with a law firm may file a complaint with her local office of the Better Business Bureau. The BBB's office in New York City reports that as of December 2015, 18 complaints were filed against Binder and Binder during the previous three years. All of the complaints have been closed.

Learn more about Law

Related Questions