Where Do You Find Federal Grants for School?


Quick Answer

Find federal grants for school by filling out and submitting a FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The application is used to determine what federal grants and money amounts are available to the person applying.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The recommended method of application is to submit one electronically. This is the most recommended method because it can speed up the process by a couple of weeks, and the website checks for application errors immediately. Online applications can be saved and completed at a later time; however, students can also submit paper applications. Paper applications must be filled out and mailed to the Office of Federal Student Aid.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions