Do County Case Workers Have Lists of Section 8 Rental Housing?


Quick Answer

County caseworkers with the Department of Health and Human Services often have established partnerships with the state's Housing Authority to provide referrals to Section 8 or low-income housing. A list of section 8 properties and eligibility requirements is often available through the housing authority office.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The resources a caseworker can provide varies by county, but in many cases, caseworkers can provide information about state agencies and charitable organizations that sponsor emergency shelters, process section 8 housing applications and provide housing for the disabled. Caseworkers may also have information or resources for residents to receive financial assistance to maintain their current living situations.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions