How Do I Find a Copy of a Federal Indictment?

The Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) system can be used to obtain a copy of a federal indictment. This portal is maintained by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.

The PACER system can be used to access case and docket information, such as federal indictments, from all U.S. District Courts and U.S. Courts of Appeal. The service requires users to register online in order to gain access to the document retrieval system. According to the PACER website, the cost to access printable electronic copies of files is set at 10 cents per page. Billing for the service is handled online.