How Do I Contact Veteran Affairs in Canada?


Quick Answer

You can contact Veterans Affairs Canada through telephone numbers, postal mail addresses and email addresses provided on its website, veterans.gc.ca. You can also visit VAC Area Offices, Integrated Personnel Support Centers or Service Canada Centers in person.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The VAC website has listings of various phone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses for various topics, such as general information, benefits and services, pensions, the media and educational resources. Special phone numbers are available for those wanting to contact VAC while residing in the United States, Europe or other countries. The VAC website provides a link for veterans interested in job training and employment opportunities. There are also links to VAC presences on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and YouTube.

Physical VAC offices where veterans can obtain information and apply for services, such as health care, disability benefits, educational benefits, pensions, funeral and burial benefits, and assistance in transition to civilian life, are located throughout Canada. Integrated Personnel Support Centers where veterans can receive information and assistance in applying for VAC benefits and services are usually located on Canadian Armed Forces bases. Service Canada Centers run by the Government of Canada provide information and resources for veterans on VAC benefits, services and programs. The centers also assist veterans directly with education and training, employment, housing, legal aid and other services.

Learn more about Public Records

Related Questions