Who Do You Contact If You Have Problems Getting Your BAH-II (RC/T)?


Quick Answer

As with any issue that a U.S. service member is having, the first person to ask is the first-line leader of the service member. If following the chain of command does not solve the problem, the personnel office of a given unit would be responsible for the housing allowances.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

In U.S. Army units, the personnel office at the battalion level is called the S-1. It is located at the battalion headquarters, and it ultimately handles all pay issues, such as housing allowances. S-1 also maintains the personnel files of each soldier under the command. This file would consist of marriage, birth, adoption and other legally significant records that would affect a BAH-II issue.

Learn more about Military

Related Questions