How Do You Contact an Inmate at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center?


Quick Answer

Loved ones and friends of an inmate incarcerated inside the J. Reuben Long Detention Center can use the U.S. Postal Service to send and receive mail correspondence. Inmates housed in the general population area also have limited access to the telephone service each day.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Programming of the telephone lines in the detention center limits their use to outgoing collect calls only. All incarcerated inmates, including those still awaiting trial or in the stage of processing procedure, receive the opportunity to place calls to their loved ones or court representative. The inmates cannot receive phone calls. The Chaplain's Office handles all emergency calls.

Learn more about Public Records

Related Questions