How do you contact the child care certificate program in Nashville, Tennessee on a direct line?


Quick Answer

The Child Care Certificate Program in Nashville, Tennessee is a subsidiary program of the Department of Human Services. Both licensed and unlicensed providers of child care can receive financial compensation from the program. To contact the program directly, go through your local Department of Human Services office as listed by county in the DHS directory of Child Support offices.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

  1. Visit the Department of Human Services website

    Read about the DHS's Child Care Certificate program to understand their operations before contacting them.

  2. Find your local Department of Human Services office

    Click on the hyperlink to access the directory of DHS offices in Tennessee and find the one nearest you. From the Find Our Offices page, click on the Child Support link to reach the directory, titled Child Support Office Locator.

  3. Find your office from the directory

    Use the interactive map at the top of the Child Support Office Locator to select your county. Click on your county and use the corresponding contact information to reach them. Alternatively, scroll through the list of child support offices below the map to find your county. Contact your county's office via telephone or fax or schedule an in-person visit to ask about the Child Care Certificate program.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions