How Do You Contact the Canadian Revenue Agency?

How Do You Contact the Canadian Revenue Agency?

To contact the Canadian Revenue Agency, use the Tax Information Phone Service at 1-800-267-6999. For individual income tax questions and concerns, call 1-800-959-8281, according to the Canadian Revenue Agency.

Those using the Canadian Revenue Agency on someone else's behalf must be legally authorized to do so. The CRA recommends callers call from a cell phone or landline, not over a Voice over Internet Protocol service for best results, notes the Canadian Revenue Agency.

Taxpayers who require the status of their refunds may call 1-800-959-1956 for an automated phone service. To inquire about the universal child care benefit or Canada's child tax benefit, call 1-800-387-1193. GST or HST recipients who have questions or concerns may call 1-800-959-1953 to speak to someone about provincial or territorial programs.

Taxpayers can download and print forms and publications from the Canada Revenue Agency's webpage, or order them using an online order form. Customers using a TTY service should call the regular numbers instead of the TTY number.

Business owners may contact the Charities Client Service by calling 1-800-267-2384. To make payment arrangements with the CRA, call 1-800-863-8657 and child and family benefits customers can call 1-888-863-8662. All information is accurate as of September 2015 and is subject to change without notice.