What Are Some Commonly Used USDA Forms?


Quick Answer

Commonly used USDA forms include FSA-series farm loan documents, the National School Lunch Program income eligibility form and APHIS form 7001 (preparation of animals traveling internationally). These forms are available for download from the USDA.gov website. Additionally, USDA.gov allows the online completion and submission of some forms to certain agencies.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The National School Lunch Program, or NSLP, provides assistance and reimbursement for meals to families earning at or below the established income guidelines. The USDA requires detailed forms to be submitted to determine eligibility.

The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, or APHIS, allows only veterinarians who are licensed and accredited by the USDA to sign health certificates authorizing animal travel. Form 7001 is a USDA form commonly used by international travelers.

Learn more about US Government

Related Questions