Where Can You Find Visa Forms for a Significant Other?


Quick Answer

To find visa forms for a significant other who is a spouse or a fiancé, go to the website of the U.S. Department of State and view the directory of visa categories. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website also posts the immigration visa forms, as noted on its website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Nonimmigrant visas are available for the spouse of a lawful permanent resident of the United States, according to the U.S. Department of State. Immigrant visas are available for the spouse of a U.S. citizen or one waiting for an I-130 immigrant application approval. Fiancés of U.S. citizens can apply for immigrant visas if they plan to live in the U.S. after the marriage. All forms are free to download, states the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Learn more about Immigration

Related Questions