Where Can You Find a Tenant Lawyer in Napa?


Quick Answer

The Napa County Bar Association has an attorney directory available online, according to the association's website. The State Bar of California also offers an attorney directory that narrows by location and practice types, according to its website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To find a tenant lawyer in Napa County, go to the Napa County Bar Association website and click on the directory. This displays a list of attorneys in Napa County. Click on the landlord-tenant button on the left side of the attorney list, and this narrows the list of attorneys to attorneys that say they practice landlord-tenant law, according to the Napa County Bar Association.

Alternatively, go to the website of the State Bar of California and mouse over the button that says Public. This brings up a list that includes an Attorney Search. Clicking on the Attorney Search button takes the user to a search function that allows searches by specialty or location, according to the State Bar of California.

For low-income clients, Legal Aid of Napa Valley offers attorneys that practice tenant law for consultations and for handling tenant matters in court, according to Legal Aid of Napa Valley.

Learn more about Law

Related Questions