Where Can You Find an SSA Change of Address Form?


Quick Answer

Change of address forms for the Social Security Administration are available at SSA offices. The forms are not available online for download or printout. Those receiving Social Security benefits or who are enrolled in Medicare can change their address online by using their Social Security accounts.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Registered SSA recipients can view or update contact information of record via the My Profile Tab on Social.Security.gov. People who receive Supplemental Security Income or who live outside the United States cannot use this service to change their address but can use it to check the address on file.

Use the SSA's online office locator to find the nearest office to change an address in person.

Learn more about US Government

Related Questions