Where Can You Find Professional Help for Filling Out Probate Forms?


Quick Answer

Consumers can find professional help filling out probate forms through the websites for the American Bar Association, Lawyers.com and the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, states Consumer Reports. Each organization offers website tools to find professional help from lawyers qualified in state-specific probate laws.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The American Bar Association website provides links to state bar associations that identify local lawyers qualified in probate, estate law and other related specialties, according to Bar Association. Lawyers.com is an independent referral service that allows users to search for attorneys by state, or by specializations such as estate law, according to the company. The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel website lists attorneys who are part of its membership and who meet criteria related to experience, competence and integrity, the organization states.

Learn more about Law

Related Questions