Where Can You Find a Printable 4506-T Form?


Quick Answer

As of 2015, a printable PDF version of form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return, is available on the IRS website, at IRS.gov. Users select the Forms and Pubs menu option from the homepage and are redirected to a page that offers a list of all forms available.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Forms and Pubs page offers a limited selection, and the user can click on the option to Find All Current Forms and Pubs to generate a complete listing, according to the IRS website. There is also a search feature that allows users to search for specific forms by name. When performing a search for 4506-T, results include forms 4506T-EZ, Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript, and 4506T-EZ (SP), which is the Spanish version.

Learn more about Law Enforcement

Related Questions