How Can You Locate an Inmate in West Virginia?


Quick Answer

To locate an inmate who is under active supervision, in prison or on parole in West Virginia, go to the West Virginia Division of Corrections website at wvdoc.com, then click on Offender Search. You can search the database by inmate DOC number or by first and last name.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The DOC offender database includes the jail or correctional facility in which each inmate is being held, as well as his or her projected release date. For parolees, the parole region is given rather than the parolee's specific address. Inmates who have been discharged or moved out of West Virginia DOC custody are not included in the database.

Learn more about Public Records

Related Questions