Where Can You Find the Immigration I-30 Form?


Quick Answer

Visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service website to obtain Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. The USCIS website provides the form and instructions for completion. It also includes Form G-1145, which allows applicants to request a text message or email notification when USCIS accepts a filing.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Filing Form I-130 is the first step a citizen or permanent resident takes to obtain permission for a relative to immigrate to the United States, explains USCIS. A form must be completed for each relative who wishes to immigrate. USCIS's approval of a form indicates that a relative is eligible to immigrate. However, an approved relative must still obtain a visa number and apply for and receive a visa in order to immigrate.

Learn more about Immigration

Related Questions