Where Can You Apply for HUD Housing?


Quick Answer

Those wanting to apply for United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, or HUD, public housing can do so at their local housing authority office. Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements to be eligible for HUD housing.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

HUD housing is only available to low-income families and individuals. Those individuals making only between 50 and 80 percent of the median income for the county may be eligible.

To apply, head over to the local housing authority office. The application will require information, such as a list of everyone who would be living in the household, a total of all income, names and addresses of employers and any other information needed to verify income.

Learn more about Social Services

Related Questions