There are many hotels in the country that feature swimming pools and hot tubs, such as the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a hot tub with deck for sun tanning. The hot tub is open year round.
Those looking for hotels with pools and hot tubs, as well as other amenities, may want to use a travel site, such as HotelPlanner.com or Trip Advisor.com. These sites list out thousands of vacation spots, such as the ones listed below, along with their amenities and customer ratings.
- Grand Cascades Lodge: Located in Hamburg, New Jersey, this lodge offers a pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
- Cliff House Lodge: Located in Morrison, Colorado, this lodge offers cute cottages with large soaking tubs and private outdoor Jacuzzi.
- The Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square: Located in Cleveland, Ohio, the Wyndham Cleveland features an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna.
- Paris Las Vegas: This hotel in Nevada features a large pool with waterfalls on the third floor and two large hot tubs with privacy screening for guests.
- The Golden Nugget:Also located in Las Vegas, Nevada, this hotel features a curved pool with two waterfalls, a hot tub and an adults-only two-story infinity pool.
- Travelodge Seattle: Located in Seattle, Washington, this Travelodge boasts an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub with a fitness room.