Eight countries start with the letter E: East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia and Ethiopia. These countries are located throughout the world.
Locations and Capital Cities
- East Timor is also known as Timor-Leste. It is located in Southeast Asia on the eastern side of the island of Timor. Its capital is Dili.
- Ecuador is a South American nation that borders Columbia and Peru. Its capital is Quito.
- Egypt is in northern Africa and is considered part of the Middle East. Its capital city is Cairo.
- El Salvador is in Central America and borders Honduras and Guatemala. Its capital is San Salvador.
- Equatorial Guinea is in central Africa. It borders Cameroon and Gabon, and also includes several islands. The capital, Malabo, is located on Bioko Island
- Eritrea borders Ethiopia. Asmara is its capital city.
- Estonia is located in Europe, bordering Latvia and Russia. Its capital city is Tallinn.
- Ethiopia is an East African country that borders the Sudan. Addis Ababa is its capital city.