Who Do You Contact About Getting a U.K. Visa?


Quick Answer

Persons in the United States interested in getting a United Kingdom visa can contact the International Enquiry Service, advises U.K. Visas and Immigration. The Hinduja Global Solutions in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration provides this service.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Inquiries about getting a U.K. visa can be emailed to the International Enquiry Service for free, notes U.K. Visas and Immigration. Individuals can contact the service by calling 1-888-683-9699 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., at a cost of £1.37 per minute, or by webchat, which costs £4 for a 10-minute exchange with an adviser, as of 2015. Additionally, people can contact the British Consulate General in New York.

Learn more about Geography

Related Questions