Where Can You Get Passport Application Forms?


Quick Answer

Passport Application Forms can be downloaded and printed from the State Department website at travel.state.gov. You can also obtain application forms at a Passport Acceptance Facility such as a post office or clerk of courts.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

If you are applying from outside of the country, and cannot download an application form, you will have to obtain one through the local U. S. Embassy or Consulate. If you are traveling out of the country within two weeks and will require expedited processing, you will have to visit a Department of State Passport Agency. These agencies normally charge fees for their services and require appointments as well as proof of your travel dates.

Learn more about Geography

Related Questions