Who Can Issue Immunization Forms for Traveling?


Quick Answer

When traveling, immunization record forms must be given by a designated center that has been approved by the health administration. For example, one must obtain an immunization record directly from the clinic or physician's office of the primary doctor.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Each person who is traveling should have a record of vaccines with them and it should be printed in English. The records have to be physically signed by an authorized person at the clinic or physician's office; a stamped signature will not be accepted. This record can be used for 10 years, beginning 10 days after the date of the last vaccination, according to Cleveland Clinic.

Learn more about Geography

Related Questions