Where Can You Buy Transponders for California Route 73 Toll Roads?


Quick Answer

To buy transponders for California Route 73 toll roads, visit TheTollRoads.com to open a FasTrak account online, drop into the Irvine or San Clemente customer service center, or call the customer service call center. Alternatively, download, complete and mail an account application form to the Irvine Service Center.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

To apply for a FasTrak account online or download the application form, click SIgn Up for An Account under Customer Service on TheTollRoads.com's homepage. The site also offers a free downloadable app for customers to open and manage their accounts. Click Mobile App under On the Roads at the bottom of the homepage.

You have to open a FasTrak account and pay a deposit to receive a transponder. You also have to pre-pay a set amount into the account to cover initial toll payments and use a credit card, cash or check to fill the account whenever it gets below a certain sum. Although California toll agencies recommend that customers purchase transponders in the areas they drive the most, the FasTrak transponder works on all toll roads, lanes and bridges throughout California.

Learn more about Geography

Related Questions