Where Can You Get a Blank Parental Consent Form for Travel?


Quick Answer

As of November 2015, blank parental consent forms for travel are on websites for U.S. Passport Service Guide, Spirit Airlines and Alaska Airlines. The Passport Service has a sample form on its site as well as a downloadable version. It is intended for custodial or non-custodial parents or legal guardians.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Spirit Airlines provides a consent form for children traveling alone or with designated chaperones. The form should be formalized by a notary. Alaska Airlines presents a consent letter for children traveling internationally. In some cases, even if the child is with one parent, the non-traveling parent must sign the form. Depending on the country of origin, the form must be notarized or have other legal certification.

Learn more about Geography

Related Questions