What Are Some Ways Remove Alcohol From Your Breath?


Quick Answer

There are a few effective methods to remove alcohol from the breath, including gum, drinking caffeinated beverages and masking the odor with strong smelling foods. A quick solution is to chew some mint-flavored gum or use a mouth spray.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

One option is to drink some strong coffee to cover up alcohol breath. Similarly, eating foods that contain strong smelling ingredients, such as garlic and onions, can be effective.Cleaning the mouth by brushing the teeth, flossing, using a minty mouthwash and scraping the tongue can also remove the smell of alcohol.

When a person imbibes alcohol, approximately 90 percent of it is metabolized. The remaining 10 percent gets excreted through urine, pores, perspiration or respiration.

Learn more about Beer

Related Questions