One recipe for Frank's RedHot buffalo chicken wings uses wings, Frank's RedHot and melted butter to create a sticky, spicy sauce. These wings may be deep fried, broiled or baked.
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Wings
The star of this recipe is the Frank's RedHot sauce and the wings can be prepared anyway regular wings are cooked. This recipe yields 6 servings.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Bake the wings at 450 F for 30 minutes or until cooked through and crispy. Turn once during cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and Frank's RedHot sauce.
- When the wings finish cooking, immediately add them to the sauce mixture and stir to completely coat.
- Serve immediately.
Chicken wings may also be deep-fried for 12 minutes at 375 F or broiled 6 inches from the broiler for 20 minutes, turning once during cooking. Grill the wings over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, turning often.
Frank's makes a number of different sauces that goes well with wings. For added variety, replace the original RedHot sauce with Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce.