The amount of shots available in a standard 750-milliliter bottle of Jagermeister varies according to the size of the shots, but averages to about 16.9 a container. A standard shot contains anywhere from 1 to 2 ounces of liquid.
Not all bottles of Jagermeister are the same size, and as such smaller units will not offer the same number of shots as larger units. In order to figure out how many shots can be made from a bottle, divide by the average pour of a shot glass. The following list has a general average for each bottle size.
- 50 milliliters - 1 shot
- 200 milliliters - 4.5 shots
- 375 milliliter - 8.4 shots
- 750 milliliters - 16.9 shots
- 1,000 milliliters - 22.5 shots
- 1,750 milliliters - 39.4 shots