Making Bailey's pudding shots involves using chocolate pudding, Bailey's Irish creme and Cool Whip to make a light and airy dessert with a kick. Try substituting any flavor pudding to give this dessert a different taste.
Alcoholic Pudding Shots
These pudding shots can be made using the following recipe or any combination of pudding flavors and alcohol.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Set Time: 2 hours
Ready in 2 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 20 servings
- 1 3-1/2 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Irish cream, such as Bailey's Irish creme
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix the pudding with the milk until well blended.
- Add the vodka and Irish cream and mix well to blend.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- Divide the mixture into individual servings. Garnish as desired and freeze until ready to serve.
Variations to this recipe may include using lemon Schnapps, root beer Schnapps or raspberry Schnapps in place of the Irish creme. Try using cheesecake, lemon or vanilla pudding in place of the chocolate. Of course, pudding shots can be made "virgin" by leaving out the alcohol, making them perfect for those who don't drink, or children.