Some great chicken recipes to make on the Masterbuilt smoker include, Smoked Chicken Thighs and Sausage Gumbo, Herb Chicken Breasts, Smoked Chicken Wings, Southwest Smoked Chicken Wrap, Smoked Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Smoked Cherry Chicken. These recipes rely on chicken smoked for hours to create tender, moist meat.
Grill masters can use smoked meat from their Masterbuilt in a variety of recipes. Try out a few standard options and new ideas for dinner.
- Smoked Chicken Thighs and Sausage Gumbo: Use smoked chicken thigh meat in a gumbo with smoked sausage, rice, onion, bell pepper, okra and tomatoes.
- Herb Chicken Breasts: Create a smoky, herbed chicken by covering the breasts in a marinade of rosemary, thyme, sage, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Allow the chicken to marinate for an hour before smoking.
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Easy smoked wings can be made by marinating the wings overnight in Italian dressing, then covering them in a favorite rub before smoking.
- Southwest Smoked Chicken Wrap: A peppery rub is applied to the chicken before smoking along with some bell peppers and onions. The finished meat is served with veggies in a tortilla wrap.
- Smoked Chicken Salad Sandwiches: Start with chicken smoked over bay leaves and smoked salty, buttered pecans. Add Cajun seasoning, celery, cranberries and mayonnaise for a tangy treat.
- Smoked Cherry Chicken: A marinade of cherry preserves, lemon, cinnamon and butter makes this smoked chicken sweet, savory and tangy.