Good corn dip recipes with cream cheese include hot and spicy corn dips, Mexican corn dip, corn dip with jalapenos and bacon, baked corn with sausage dip, hot spinach dip with cheese and more. Some people prepare dips using corn kernels grilled on the cob, which pair nicely with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and any other spices desired. Corn dips make equally delicious hot or cold appetizers, and range from mild to spicy.
Recipe: Hot corn dip. This spicy dip combines tomatoes, chilies, corn, cream cheese and more to make a fast and flavorful warm party appetizer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ready In: 45 minutes
- 1, 15 oz. can of white corn
- 1, 15 oz. can of yellow corn
- 1, 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1, 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Bake in the oven roughly 30 minutes or until bubbles appear.
Adding pieces of meat, like chicken, bacon and ham, turns dips into more substantial appetizers. Combining corn kernels with mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, cream cheese, cilantro and salt and pepper makes a traditional Mexican street corn dip. Adding beans, cheese and meat, if desired, to cream cheese and corn makes a hearty hot chili dip.