Kraft's Fresh Veggie Pasta Salad is an easy recipe for cold pasta salad. This recipe is made with a large variety of vegetables, including carrots, grape tomatoes, snow peas and red onions, and mixed with a sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, cheese and cooked pasta. Substitute the recipe's vegetables with items on-hand, or add in nuts for a crunchy variation.
Vegetable Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is quick to make, but it can easily be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before first serving.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Ready In: 20 min.
- 4 cups, bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup, grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup, snow peas, trimmed and cut
- 1 whole carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup, red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons, fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup, Romano or Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup, Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing, homemade or store-bought
- Cook the pasta
- Drain the pasta
- Mix the remaining ingredients
Boil and cook the bow-tie pasta according to the directions listed on the package. Do not add any salt.
Drain the cooked pasta and transfer it to a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, snow peas, carrots, red onions, parsley, cheese and dressing to the cooked pasta and lightly stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.