An easy no-bake cream cheese cake can be made by topping a mixture of crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar with cream cheese. Fruit and whipped cream can also be added for garnish and extra flavor.
Easy No-Bake Cream Cheese Cake
Ingredients may be adapted to personal taste and diet. This recipe uses full fat and real sugar.
Prep Time: 40 min.
Inactive Time: 2 hr. 30 min.
Ready In: 3 hr. 10 min.
- 7 graham crackers
- 4 tbsp., unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp., brown sugar
- 1 lb., cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup, confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup, heavy cream
- 1 tsp., vanilla extract
- Pulverize the graham crackers in a food processor before adding butter and brown sugar and combining them evenly.
- Spread the mixture around the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch spring form pan and compress it.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. A stand mixer can be used for this. Add the vanilla extract.
- Whip the heavy cream to a thick consistency and fold into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- Transfer the combined cream cheese and whipped cream to the graham cracker base and refrigerate for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, slide a knife around the edge of the cheese cake on the inside of the spring form pan prior to removal.