Some easy Curtis Stone recipes include Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas, Asparagus Omelet and Arugula and Shallot Salad. These recipes take little time to make and require only a few ingredients each.
Whether looking for a single recipe to add to a meal, or planning the week's dinners in advance, there are many easy Curtis Stone recipes to try.
- Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas: Shredded chicken served in hot flour tortillas with barbecue sauce, chilies and Monterey cheese.
- Asparagus Omelet: Fluffy egg omelets with asparagus spears and fontina cheeses. This dish is cooked on the stove and finished beneath the broiler.
- Arugula and Shallot Salad: Fresh arugula tossed with a shallot, vinegar, lemon juice and garlic dressing. Serve this dish before the main course of any meal or with a soup and salad lunch.
- Caramelized Peaches: Peach halves topped with brown sugar and baked in the oven. Serve this sweet dessert warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Fried Rice: Filling fried rice with eggs, carrots and onions. This recipe can be a side dish or the main course.
- Goat Cheese Bruschetta: Fresh tomato Bruschetta sprinkled with goat's cheese. This is a perfect snack or appetizer to impress friends at a party.