Butternut squash soup is not hard to make. It only requires chopping a few vegetables and bringing them to a boil.
Butternut squash soup is loved by many people. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook.Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- 4 cups of butternut squash
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Heat the carrot, celery, and onion with the oil. Cook them until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the thyme, squash, and chicken broth into the pot. Bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Turn down the stove to a simmer. When squash is tender, puree it with an immersion blender.