Baked rockfish is an easy recipe requiring fish, lemon or lime juice, almonds and melted butter. This fish can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
Baked Rockfish Fillet
To prepare baked rockfish, get a shallow baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 F.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds rockfish fillets
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup minced parsley (Optional)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place the fish fillets in a shallow baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Sprinkle the fillets with the almonds and parsley.
- Combine the melted butter and lemon or lime juice and pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish and bake the fillets for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the fillets flake easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
For a different variation on this simple recipe, line a baking dish with spinach and cover the fillets with cherry tomatoes, onions and fresh chopped dill before baking. Prepared this way, rockfish fillets are a nutritious, tasty one-dish meal.