Baked Rockfish Fillet
To prepare baked rockfish, get a shallow baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 F.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds rockfish fillets
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup minced parsley (Optional)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place the fish fillets in a shallow baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Sprinkle the fillets with the almonds and parsley.
- Combine the melted butter and lemon or lime juice and pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish and bake the fillets for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the fillets flake easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
For a different variation on this simple recipe, line a baking dish with spinach and cover the fillets with cherry tomatoes, onions and fresh chopped dill before baking. Prepared this way, rockfish fillets are a nutritious, tasty one-dish meal.
Learn more about Cooking