Who Do You Contact to Report Problems With Child Support?


Quick Answer

Problems with child support should generally be reported to child support government agencies at the state level, as the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services points out. At the federal level, the Office of the Inspector General of the HHS intervenes in some cases.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Each state has its own child support office. For instance, child support problems are handled by the Division of Child Support Services in Arizona, the Office of Child Support Enforcement in Arkansas, the Office of Child Support in Vermont and the Child Support Enforcement Division in Massachusets, according to the HHS. The HHS's Office of Child Support Enforcement provides contact information for all state child support enforcement agencies on its website.

Learn more about Child Care

Related Questions