How Do You Send AP Scores to Colleges?


Quick Answer

Students who have already received their Advanced Placement, or AP scores, can send them to colleges through the Apscore.org website or by submitting a request to AP Services via mail or fax. When taking AP tests, students get the opportunity to fill in information for one college on the test form, but they must submit requests online or through mail or fax for any additional schools.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

When placing an order for a score sheet to be sent to a college through the Apscore.org website, select each school and pay a fee for each report.

When using mail or fax to request that scores be sent, include both payment and a document along with the student's personal information, high school information, names of the AP exams taken, college information (including the school's 4-digit code) and a signature.

Learn more about Colleges & Universities

Related Questions